PATIENT RECORDS MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS FOR CLOSING PRACTICES
FILL OUT THE EMAIL FORM FOR INFORMATION ABOUT Closing Medical Practices, Chart Management - a hidden cost
Healthcare providers are leaving their practices in record numbers, whether it’s to enjoy retirement or to become an employee. Many providers don’t realize that they have ongoing responsibility for maintaining their patient records. The responsibility for maintaining patient records and ensuring HIPAA compliance of patient information rests solely on the shoulders of the provider. Depending on the practice type, this responsibility can be 21 years or more. Storing the records and providing copies to former patients, insurance companies, attorneys, etc. can be expensive and a huge distraction. If not done correctly, it could also result in a HIPAA breach, fines, and notoriety. Not the way to end your career! SIS NW offers easy and affordable solutions that reduce the expense and liability of managing your patient’s records after you close your practice.
- SIS NW assumes custodianship of all records, relieving you of all HIPAA risk
- Patient records are stored electronically in a HIPAA compliant secure repository
- Records requests are fulfilled quickly and professionally
- A one-time payment covers all future releases and protects you from rising storage costs.
- All records requests are tracked electronically with a complete audit trail
- You can get on with your life and not be chained to your records!
SEND US AN EMAIL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
From our offices in Portland and Seattle, we serve medical practices NATIONWIDE.
SIS NW, Inc.
Attention: Greg Mennegar