Price of Scanning Patient Charts Oakland
The patient records scanning members in Oakland are the trusted names in medical chart imaging and Information Management Services. Many members have been in business over 20 years. Our members can be your single source for all your patient Records and Information Management needs. Our highly trained staff of Records and Information Management professionals will help you identify, organize, maintain and access needed information, while realizing the benefits in cost savings, efficiency, regulatory compliance and reduced litigation risk.
Companies starting medical record digital imaging projects have been contacting our members for years. These are the types of jobs they need complete. Please call the members of the association in your area now and tell them what you need to have done. Here Are Actual Quotes From Customers:
- Looking for company to provide onsite scanning of 450 medical charts.
- we are looking for a solution to storage of our many medical records. such as cd/dvd. we are not ready to convert to EMR at this time
- This would be chart scanning for EMR to get it done in a timely manner instead of years. Are you interested? Our EMR is StreamlineMD. We literally have thousands of charts.
- I wanted to get a quote on how much it would cost to have all our Dental Patient files scanned. We are looking at about 5 shelf cabinets with 5 shelves each
- We are a 15 employee 4-5 physician office and have over 200k in documents to potentially scan etc. Please email your prices for scanning medical record and putting them into a searchable hipaa compliant format for office workers to use in searching
- Would like a quote on scanning. Do you charge per page? Just a quote, not sure if we want to file or scan. We have 8 legal size file drawers, 50-60 Binders 8 1/2 x 11
Why Not Scan Patient Records Yourself in Oakland
If you scan your patient records in-house, you will have to proceed with at least the following steps.
- Get charts ready
- Check your scanner or choose a scanning program
- Choose a location to save scanned documents
- Feed the documents into the scanner and deal with paper jams and unusual size of paper