Patient Chart Scanning Companies in Los Angeles
Our medical file scanning members in Los Angeles have helped thousands of clinics, hospitals and medical practices. We are specialists in converting paper chart to digital. From our expert high-volume scanners to our unique Cloud applications, we help you eliminate paper, manage workflow, maintain best practices, and enable virtual workplaces. Most members offer On and offsite scanning services. No project too small or too large!
The quotes below are typical requests made of our members over the years. Do you have similar requests? If so, call the members of the medical records scanning association in your area now.
- have a large amount of documents that i will need scanned onto a disk or imaging system. we have an estimated 250 large boxes of medical records. this is a one time need. I am looking for an estimated cost
- discussed hiring your company to help with scanning dental documents. I was
- We have 3 4-drawer lateral file cabinets full of medical bills that are stored filed alphabetically. We need to move these out of the cabinets they are in, but don't have space to store them in boxes, so we are trying to determine what the cost woul
- I'm interested in patient record scanning services. Do you do onsite record scanning?
- 250 Employee medical records to be scanned for 2 manufacturing facilities..
Is it Cheaper To Scan or Store Offsite in Los Angeles
Is it cheaper to scan medical charts or store (off-site)?
It depends on how often you have to retrieve a patient file. Each time a patient record is retrieved from an off-site storage company, there may be a cost of $5 to $15. If you retrieve a file once in a five year period, it is most economical to scan the charts now. Call the medical document scanning companies in your area to get a quote for scanning your charts.