Patient Chart Imaging Companies in Long Beach
Our medical records scanning members in Long Beach make the process of a paperless medical office as possible. We'll convert all of your paper charts into whatever format you prefer, so that you can access and track everything electronically. Our document scanning facilities have been specially designed and organized for secure, efficient, high quality scanning. Our members offer our clients most if not all of the following document scanning services:
- Secure pick up and delivery via association member's own trucks and drivers
- Document preparation – staple pulling, document organization, etc
- Indexing, including manual key and verify, zonal Optical Character Recognition (OCR), full text OCR, laser scanning of bar codes and ASCII match and merge
- Back-file and day-forward conversion
- Export into multiple file formats
Companies starting medical record digital imaging projects have been contacting our members for years. These are the types of jobs they need complete. Please call the members of the association in your area now and tell them what you need to have done. Here Are Actual Quotes From Customers:
- We are looking for a document scanning company to scan patient results and put them on disks for us in a PDF format. This would be a monthly service. Is there anyway I can get a quote for this type of service.
- have a large amount of documents that i will need scanned onto a disk or imaging system. we have an estimated 250 large boxes of medical records. this is a one time need. I am looking for an estimated cost
- WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS ON SITE SCANNING OF APPROXIMATELY 4000 patient records for practice
- Interested in preliminary information regarding patient records scanning options..
- Interested in receiving information and a quote for services of scanning and/or storage of medical Device History records.
Medical Records Scanning in Long Beach
- Chart Scanning
- Electronic Medical Records Solutions
- Clinic or Doctor's Office Scanning
- HIPAA Compliant