Medical Record Scanning in Denver
Our members of Medical Records Scanning Companies of America in Denver Colorado are equipped to provide service to your medical scanning, storage and shredding needs.
Many members have over 20 years experience managing documents. Some members also manage as much as 1 million files which contain sensitive data like your patient records. The files are scanned and then many are stored in a secure, climate controlled environment.
DocuTek, Inc.5805 West 6th Ave, Unit 1-B
Lakewood, CO 80214
Sales Contact: Jay Hoagland or Ken Voiles
Send Email For More Information or a Quote
Scanning and indexing of your medical charts for easy retrieval
Scanning of large format drawings (up 36 x 48+)
Sales and Service of High Speed Document Scanners (Canon Kodak Fujitsu)
Rental of High Speed Document Scanners for short term/one time only projects
Scanning of microfilm microfiche and aperture cards to digital format
Document Management Software Backup & Storage Solutions
OCR quick turnaround and on-site projects welcome
DocuTek is a leading document management company located in the Denver Metro area. In business since 1995 we have scanned millions of pages for Patients throughout Colorado. We are proud to be a BBB member and a top Canon IFS reseller/service partner
Clinics, hospitals and medical offices ask the members of the medical scanning the following types of questions in response to being asked ""What Can We Do For You"". Do you have similar needs and if so call a couple of the members in your area to find out what can be done for you too.
- Looking to find a company to scan and sort hospital billing sheets for our Reps. Currently, our Reps keep these in their garages, attics and basements at their homes!
- need an estimate on scanning medical records and file retrieval.
- Just started EMR. Interested in having a quote in scanning/shredding old records.
- I am looking for a company that provides scanning services. We are a billing company that scans all the medical billing records in house at the moment. Please send me information and quotes if possible.
- Do you scan medical documents? If so, we have about 10 boxes of well organized files that need scanning and would need to be accessible (i.e. cataloged for ease of access). If you do medical scanning, what do you need in order to give us an accurate
Why Scan Your Charts?
Start your Medical Record Scanning Project now to enjoy these benefits.
Good for the Environment.
According to some estimates, if the United States reduced it's paper consumption by 10%, that would be the equivalent of taking a quarter of a million cars off the road. The creation and recycling of paper consumes not only environmentally friendly trees, but fuel to cut and move the trees, power the plant to make them into paper, more fuel to ship the paper to offices. Fuel usage continues as the documents are shredded and taken to the recycler, and then onto the recycling / paper mill again.