Cost of Imaging Medical Charts in Carlsbad
The members of Medical Records Scanning Companies of America in Carlsbad bring over a decade of experience in scanning HR, accounting, insurance, medical, financial and other documents.
Many members have the capacity to process 300,000 pages a day, they lead the field in affordable paper conversions. They are able to bring this service because of their dedicated, professional staff and state-of-the-art equipment, facility and quality control process.
Crowley Imaging972 Amelia Avenue
San Dimas, CA 91773
Sales Contact: Christopher Crowley
Crowley Imaging provides high-quality imaging services to the archival, academic, corporate and government industries. Utilizing production-level scanning equipment, Crowley Imaging offers a wide range of analog and digital conversion services for projects of almost any volume and condition.
Imaging services include, but are not limited to:
- Newspaper scanning
- Book scanning
- Film scanning (2 1/4; 4x5; 8x10)
- Photo, slide, film and plate scanning
- Map and drawing scanning
- Paper document scanning
- Microfilm, microfiche and aperture card scanning
Also serves La Jolla, Chula Vista, Mira Mesa, El Cajon, Santee, Torrey Pines, Miramar, Scripps Ranch, Mission Valley, National City, Del Mar, Encinitas, Rancho Sante Fe, San Marcos, Rancho Bernardo, Carlsbad, Fallbrook
Medical organizations have been scanning for years and more and more are digitizing medical charts everyday. The following are a number of ACTUAL QUOTES from hospitals, clinics, labs and doctors offices seeking a scanning solution. If you have similar needs, please contact the medical chart scanning companies near you to get quotes.
- Document scanning of approximately 1 million pages of medical record information into a designated shared drive. The documents will need to be organized into specific files given by u.
- need an estimate on scanning medical records and file retrieval.
- Interested in receiving information and a quote for services of scanning and/or storage of medical Device History records.
- I would like some information about the cost to scanning old dental records.
- I am a psychologist in private practice in Carlsbad. I have therapy clients (whose records are more like medical records), and forensic clients (whose records are more like legal documents). I am seeking scanning services.
- I want to know the quotes for scanning/converting our documents. Can you please send me a quote or what type of services you have? It's in Carlsbad area. I need the cost of scanning.
- How do you charge? Do you shred after you scan? Is it confidential. Need scanning in San Diego area.
- Approximately 100-150 bankers boxes near San Diego for scanning and shredding."
What is the Cost in Carlsbad of Scanning Medical Records?
The cost to scan medical records depends on a number of factors:
- Are there two sided documents in the file
- Are there unusual documents in the chart such as, sticky notes, EKG charts, XRAYS, Color Photos, etc.
- Are the documents stapled, clipped or bound together
- How many pages are there in the charts
- How much indexing needs to be done